Saturday, November 22, 2008

It ain't fun gittin' old :)


Hey John & All,

I finally got this password stuff figured out (I hope).

It's been busy for me, I'm still working 4 days a week, and my wife works for the Monroe County Intermediate School District, she was elected president of her Union and has been in negotiations for the past 6 mos. Mercy! It has sure been an extra pressure to deal with.

I've been trying to get some firewood in before I am unable to get back in the woods.
We have a little snow on the ground now and it has been down in the 20's so I've been using the firewood I cut.

I see you guys have been busy on the blogs so now I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

I'll see if I can store this site so I don't loose it again - its the password thing that got in my way.
Mercy!

I'm watching Ohio State beat Michigan and am looking forward to the Oklahoma/Texas Tech game later on.

Thanks for the help John.

Bill Hinds

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2008 at 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Bill. You stuck with it and made it work. I'm looking forward to the OU-Tech game tonight, too.

 
At November 22, 2008 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Glen Lazalier said...

Hang in there, Bill. Between the passwords I have for my professional work at the AEDC and those for the various websites, I get confused all the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home