Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Here it is Christmas Eve and we haven't had a new blog posted in over a week. I guess most of our bloggers are resting up for the big day tomorrow. I'm in that mode, myself.

I figured, though, that since I learned this little dance....and since I've shared it with some of my friends already....I might as well post it here so that everyone can have a good chuckle (play on words there).

So, from me (and my friends at JibJab) to all of our readers and fellow bloggers...turn your speakers up...here's from me to you:




I hope everyone enjoys the fun and good fellowship that Christmas brings. I also hope you'll not forget what we're really celebrating on this holiday....the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

Merry Christmas to all!

2 Comments:

At December 25, 2009 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Glen Lazalier said...

You dance "good" for a fellow almost my age. Merry Christmas to you and yours and everyone who reads this.

 
At December 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM , Blogger colin said...

You never cease to amaze me! Thanks for the holdiay cheer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home