Friday, June 25, 2010

Almost Forgot the Peach State

My apologizes to anyone who may be a fan of Georgia, but in my last blog I wrote about Cynthia and I taking a trip this summer which will take us through six states. I forgot the fine state of Georgia, otherwise known as the Peach state.

From Oklahoma, where we will attend the HHS Reunion, I said we would go through Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana. After South Carolina, I guess I didn't follow the map very carefully. We go through Georgia, along the Atlantic coast for a short distance. Apparently, nobody seems to care, anyway, because at last glance, the blog didn't have any comments.

Oh well. It may be like admitting a mistake, but it's not the first one I've made. Nor the last one, either. It also shows how excited we are to get going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home