Tuesday, May 5, 2009

not a blog


Let’s see, why have I not written a blog lately?
A short journal of the past few days.
Thursday - Peggy and I spent the day "keeping" two of our great grandkids. We went to the Oklahoma Aquarium.
Friday - Peggy and I took our grandson Josh ( a graduating high school senior) to OKC to attend the American Indian Student Honors Banquet.
Saturday- I drove to Heavener and spent the day doing things with my mother.
Sunday- Attended Sunday School and Church - taught the senior adult mens class, returned to church that afternoon for a committee meeting , attended the evening service and stayed after the service to close up the buildings since that is one of my duties this week.
Monday - Peggy announced about 6:30 AM that her heart was "out of rhythm and was beating too fast"; so it was off to urgent care and then she was admitted to the hospital for overnight observation. She is now converted and back in "sinus" rhythm and doing fine.
Tuesday - back to the hospital to get Peggy checked out and to bring her home. Back to town for to get prescriptions filled and to pick grandson Josh’s "announcements" for him.
Tomorrow I need to finish up some craft projects for the 30 children I will work with at Wednesday night childrens church and take Peggys car in for service.
Well that is a somewhat typical week for me. I think I will "un-retire" an go back to work so I can get a day off and write a blog. I know the rest of y’all have plenty to do also but you must be more organized than I am. Keep those blogs coming.

2 Comments:

At May 6, 2009 at 12:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm certainly glad Peggy is doing better. Yes, keep those blogs coming -- whenever you have a free moment.

 
At May 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM , Blogger Glen Lazalier said...

Hang in there, Colin. Most of us "retired" folks have problems getting everything done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home