Saturday, May 3, 2008

Now hear this...!

For those of you expecting Greatest Sport Memories, Part 2, please wait until tomorrow. Yes, it is Saturday, but I have to work and won’t have time to write the future best-selling blog until tomorrow.

Why am I writing a condensed blog then? It is to thank all of you who have gotten involved with Heavener Blogs. We now have five writers, at least one more on the way (thank you, John), and invitations are out to several more.

Please help spread the word. If you know of somebody who might want to get involved, please tell them about the site and send me their email address so I can send them an invitation.

Again, thanks to all of you for your contributions. We can have up to 100 writers involved in this blog. One day, I hope we have that many and start a second group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home